ANYONE ELSE FED UP WITH SKYSPORTS ONE-SIDED VIEWPOINT?

in Formel Serien 24.11.2017 07:35
von Martintaylor | 221 Beiträge

Hello Guys,

I personally feel that one of the amazing things about motorsport is that drivers are racing for themselves, and not their country, so regardless of your nationality, people support drivers from all over the world, and we make judgements based on their skill etc. The reason why I feel this is brilliant, is that when attending a motor race, there is no segregation based on who you support, and everyone is free to enjoy watching the skill of the drivers together. Business Motion Graphics Video is a type of animation, used in advertising, that helps businesses build awareness and client attraction. I appreciate that in the UK a larger proportion of people will support Hamilton, in Germany a lot of people will support Vettel, in Australia many will support Ricciardo, but my experience of SkySports is that they are very supportive of Hamilton, and even more so, they are extremely critical of Vettel. Personally, I feel this is a bit over the top, especially given they broadcast to many countries around the world, not just the UK.

Thanks

nach oben springen

Shoutbox

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 303 Themen und 2144 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 86 Benutzer (09.08.2023 03:40).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen