Vehicle Development Project

in Formel Serien 22.11.2017 09:06
von Martintaylor | 221 Beiträge

Hello Guys,

For many many years now I have envisaged building a dream machine of a track/road car, but have put it off due to believing it is realistically impossibly to perform such a task individually. However, it has come to the time where I feel I need to pursue such a dream and answer the question of “what if??” Startup Explainer Video is increasingly being used by startups to market their offerings and reach new clientele. So this basically forms the basis of this thread, I am seeking members who are interested in helping in such a task and being part of possibly the first team to ever fully develop a vehicle though global communication. This dream may never reach past a ideas stage, put with our effort and dreams, nothing would ever happen. Obviously, I do not have the initial funds to pay for your help and can there for only offer a contract to be drawn up that give you rights to a small percentage of any profits ever made should the vehicle ever make it to production. I will also with out a doubt reference all designers on a special plate that shall be mounted either as part of the interior or engine bay.

Thanks

nach oben springen

Shoutbox

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 303 Themen und 2144 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 86 Benutzer (09.08.2023 03:40).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen